Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you
are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
Schoolreaders' relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term “Schoolreaders” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as
to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of
the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at
your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any services or information available
through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without
Schoolreaders' prior written consent.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further
information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We
have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without Schoolreaders' prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.